KaBike to Kaboomtown Ride (Addison fireworks) Wed July 3rd
Richardson Urban Bike Club presents…
We hope you’ll come out en force to join us for our annual Ride-White-and-Blue short and leisurely ride to Addison’s fabulous Kaboom Town! holiday fireworks event! 5 miles round trip.
We gather the clans at 5:45ish at Torchy’s Tacos at Preston & Alexis:
Happy Hour is 4-7pm, which means $1 off some beers, and $4 house and swirl margaritas.
Around 7:00pm, as a group we will ride out north to Arapaho and west to the Frost Bank parking garage at 5002 Arapaho Road, up to the top of the garage and then down 2 levels to where our friends will have a great spot ready for us! (Exact garage level will be chosen the day of the event, but this is where they usually set up – be flexible!)
We will then hang out and enjoy Addison’s Kaboomtown (One of the top 5 July 4th displays according to Travel Channel!)
• A bike with lots of lights, ready to ride, plus any safety gear such as a helmet,
• Festive but comfortable holiday attire, or something red, white, and blue,
• Water enough for a few hours,
• Your beverages of choice, snacks, & a bag to carry home your trash,
• Cash to contribute for food and drink (suggested $5-10 donation to our hosts for food, drink and hosting us!), and
• A cheery, freedom-loving attitude!!
• To invite others!
• You can also stay for the Addison Kaboom Town! After Party featuring Emerald City on the Dos Equis Stage at 10:00 pm, but please advise us so we can keep an accurate count and not leave anyone behind accidentally!