Electra Bike Wants YOU In Their Next Catalog
The Electra Bike Company is seeking models for their next catalog, and apparently you don’t have to be a super model to sign on for it. If you’ve never thumbed through one of their catalogs you probably should. They’re the folks who promote the fun aspect of cycling. You can download the Electra Bike 2011 catalog here. When I think of the Electra catalog and ads, the word whimsical comes to mind, and style.
In their own words they are looking for the following:
- Males and females
- Individuals with diverse and eclectic interests, with unique personal style
- Between the ages of 18 and 70, any race, size, and ethnic background
We are on the hunt for ‘real people’ rather than supermodels… But if you happen to be one, we won’t hold it against you – Electra Bike Co.
- Models who are willing to trade work for a bike or equipment
- Professional photos are not necessary
- Combined entries are welcome
Location is yet to be determined, and the photo shoot is set for mid-May. If you are interested, or know someone else who might be, please submit one face photo and one full body photo and/or video and include a little information about yourself to casting (at) electrabike.com by March 31, 2011.
So comb your hair, dust off the Polaroid, take a few snapshots and send them a few. Read more about it on the Electra Bike blog.
Latest posts by Christopher Curnutt (see all)
- Follow Us On Facebook - October 2, 2016
- Mr Landrum goes to Lake Tahoe - August 15, 2014
- The Stop and Photograph the Roses ride May 10th, 11am - April 28, 2014