Dallas Cycle Style Cyclist Census Party April 27th 2013
There are two events, one on Saturday the 20th, and the big party on Saturday the 27th:
Saturday 4.20.13, 5pm to dusk
Have your photo taken this Saturday 4.20.13, or submit your own photo to be nominated for the 2013 Face of Biking in Dallas. Email a photo of you with your bike, or nominate a friend by submitting their photo to dallascyclestyle [at] gmail.com by 4.2013.
Visit one (or all!) of the photographers 4.20.13 from 5pm till dusk (7:30-ish) at:
- Katy Trail, near the Icehouse (Brandon Schrader)
- Bishop Arts, near Eno’s (Elliott Munoz)
- Taco Fest in Deep Ellum
Then visit the Cycle Style voters page to vote for the person you think deserves to flaunt the title for a year, Tuesday 4.23.13 through Saturday 4.27.13 at high noon. We’ll announce the winners at the after party!
After Party & Awards
Saturday 4.27.13 8pm, 2526 Main St
Taking the fashion show from the streets to the runway, it’s one night of local beer, bikes and ‘best-of’s, announcing the 2013 Face of Biking in Dallas with photos from the Cyclist Census and a fashion show of Dallas’ own.
Join DJ FlightSchoolNurses, the ReGeared spare parts shop, the Durty Laundry DJ van, your favorite local bike shops and all the best folks in Dallas for our Cycle Style show in Deep Ellum. $10 donation at the door gets you drinks all night.
See our Facebook group for all the details as it comes together – & add your vote for which local microbrewery brew we’ll have at the party.
Face of Biking in Dallas 2013 winners will receive:
- Bragging rights
- Free bike tune up (worth $80!)
- Bicycle tool bag and fix-it-on-the-fly tools (from Shannon Page and Richardson Bike Mart)
- Cool swag from your favorite local bike shops and businesses, including Bicycles Plus, Richardson Bike Mart, Transit, Oak Cliff Bicycle, Dallas Bike Works, and Switching Gears, Rozik, and more!