Bikes and Reviews
Biking In Dallas
Lifestyle
Rides and Events
Video
Home » Rides and Events

Bike to the State Fair of Texas Tues Oct 11th

Submitted by on October 10, 2011 – 2:55 pm2 Comments

Don’t forget Tits Tuesday and Bike Friendly Oak Cliff are bringing you Bike to the State Fair of Texas on Tuesday, Oct 11th.

About the ride there:

BFOC will leave from Eno’s at 7 and meet up with our the East Dallas pals at the SFOT front gate at 7:30.

The Tits Tuesday crowd will meet at the Lakewood Whole Foods Market at 6:30 and roll by 7pm.

A few admission details:
Bring an empty Dr Pepper can and enter for $3!
For the trill seekers, on Tuesdays, most rides (excluding the Thrillway and the Texas Star) are 5 coupons.
If you don’t have a Dr. Pepper can:
• General Admission: $16
• Kids under 48” tall: $12
• Seniors 60 and over: $12
• Children 2 and under: Free

You can also get tickets at Kroger for a reduced price.

Toni Youngblood says…“the weather calls for only a 20% chance of rain at this point, which = 80% chance of awesome”

See you there!

 

 

 

Tags: , , ,